Subject: Pangakonto avamine
From: "Julia Lavrova-bitwallet Estonia" <[email-masked]>
To: "rahapesu - RAB" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2025 13:07:26 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Tere,

Kas VASP-idel on lubatud avada pangakonto ka väljaspool Euroopa Liitu või 
kas on RAB´i poolsed soovitused selles osas?

Lugupidamisega,

-- 

Julia Lavrova

Country Manager

 <https://aurapay.com/> www.aurapay.com

 <http://www.aurapay.com/>

 <https://x.com/aurapayOfficial>

DISCLAIMER: This message contains information that is privileged and 
confidential, and is intended only for the use of the person or entity to 
whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, 
please do not read, print, copy, disseminate or use its contents. If you 
have received this communication in error, please notify the sender 
immediately and delete the message.